[Harp-L] Les Harmonicales festival/Paris action?

Hello, friends!

Next week, I have the honor and privilege to be part of the French harmonica festival, "Les Harmonicales" held in Condat sur Vienne, France. I will be doing a workshop on Thursday October 20th, and a performance on Friday October 21st. I will be doing my own show and collaborating with the great French harmonicist, Jean Sabot!

I will have a few days in Paris before the festival and if anybody has any helpful tips in the way of clubs, restaurants, people to see, places to go, etc.. I'd be very grateful to hear them!

cheers,
Jim Conway

harp3333@xxxxxxxxxxx
www.jamesconway.net