[Harp-L] at what age is someone no longer a young turk?
- To: owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Harp-L] at what age is someone no longer a young turk?
- From: Arthur Jennings <timeistight@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 15:35:22 -0700
- Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=ExnoRZ4C5380zLwcafhp3CdCif5uxxjJRpxfDBWe6oM=; b=bqaS7qkMJyY5kCr7z0FOR6V6jEdDJb56MHq+67Ey94w7MHjWEnfcYd2NeLj5sKclVe rVtYv2IlED6nBHH7cFnt4XBV37q2LSYVllzt6DMc/8wbQBy7pmFZ3yGiEILri+U+S9WZ KcUnHIaPKoyHojP6UQRoghY039g7HjBSlFANA=
*at what age is someone no longer a young turk?*
Howard Levy just turned 60, so I guess it'd have to be 61...
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and