[Harp-L] Harp L: Re: A few things for sale
- To: Harp L L <Harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] Harp L: Re: A few things for sale
- From: Paul Routledge <paulandrewroutledge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 06:28:35 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:from:to:content-type:mime-version:subject:date:x-mailer; bh=W6zQMtk/fR46zg90UgdoONSHo8BszSGiN1OJ0az+j+w=; b=NV4eGaiuwMzThOJ5S5ngpJbvkEnQhMvV1wmoFSPR0dp4tA+0wbxDQRdtjVdda/NTbJ T8WIAjlrn1yAypWvwfiinzitxFa8SHqwUy+oQY729Z4NysVbfMRWE7Q3eK2a2FtrrLrU oo2De9z4JvD5QdOa8mMi6nO8c32HIkG8mWSco=
I've lowered the prices on the mics as low as I possibly can.
Astatic JT30 with 99A86 CM element, powdercoated Californian purple,
mini on/off switch, screw on connector £140GBP ($218USD) plus
shipping. I accept paypal only. Here's the mic through a VHT Special 6
2 Shure 545SD mics. One made in USA, one made in Mexico. One has some
engraving on the barrel which was there when I bought it. £65GBP
($102USD) each plus shipping.
Pictures available on request.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and