[Harp-L] Views on Blues

 I stand with Michael on this one-back in July of 2009, I attended a show in Fairfield,Ct. at the Fairfield Theater.
Sugar Blue opened for Rod Piazza. Do you really think it would ever be the other way around? Rod opening for Sugar?
No-it would not.
 Take just one of the three artists mentioned-that artist-mind you-Rod,Kim or Rick,has sold more CD's than Jason,
Adam,Brandon and Jay Gault combined. One reason is that at every performance that Rod,Rick and Kim play on,
thet devote attention to mecrhandising. They tour extensivley,and people obviously attend these shows,so they are all
still able to draw crowds -Kim is going on his 36th year.
 Adam is back peddling when called out-blaming the interviwer for misquoting him.