To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 07, 2011 1:17 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Harp-l's future

As far as I can see harp-l, although dated in it's technology, is still the best harmonica forum. Famous players contribute regularly.

The current list owner is looking to move on. I would like to thank him for the quiet, impartial and firm hand that has kept this forum on track, perhaps more so than many of us would know.

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com
...everyone plays