[Harp-L] New Album Out

I'm happy to announce the arrival of a new album, WRIGGLE & WRITHE, a duo
CD with the Celtic musical genius, guitarist/box player Tim Edey.

Mostly recorded live, it features 17 tracks and over an hour of music. You
can hear selected clips and buy the CD here:

http://www.brendan-power.com/Wriggle%20and%20Writhe.htm

It's also available for download on iTunes and Amazon:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B005J1PPX2/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=103612307&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B005GS3LKC&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=05DA1Z82Q376FN16Q0KB

Tim is the most naturally gifted musician I've ever played with. He can't
read a note but his ear is incredible: he hears something once and plays
it note perfect, no matter what style you throw at him. It's scary but
exciting to be around... The album features lots of off-the-cuff jams like
these two:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHfJLhBV1e8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caWJQd5SRgI

Cheers, Brendan