[Harp-L] 1st Chromatic ?
- To: HARP L HARP L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] 1st Chromatic ?
- From: Richard Eisenberg <catketch2@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 12:13:41 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=kRB5fz9CzASPVcOVW8dBimmKttOGYu9AZOEnIHnijKE=; b=HuRZvRn1/UIc7oSagdaBvYOuFLKPE0zwvbv8FshB2sytO0ghJa2yC9IIruwJv6nCS8 J9VrUuk9b5bxs1YEoRqO1y8UqNtzgfHuxwg24jkx8/tEkqrmrwpMDa0B/BL6IrABrEol qKD9RZNRrgsjR1Z19pDXyJHKwZh5WLNXx6Z8E=
I've been playing diatonic harps for quite a while, mainly Special 20's.
I've got bending down, drawing and blowing.
I want to get a chromatic and start learning on that.
I want one that bends.
Which one will do that?
What do the windsavers have to do with bending ability?
Which key, because some varieties come in C or D or G?
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and