[Harp-L] Spiers Harmonicas

In light of Joe Spier's announcement he would be making his harmonicas full-time, I wanted to share some information with you all. I have been playing Spier's custom harmonicas as my "A" line harps for over two years now. I must say, in my opinion, they are top shelf, quality instruments. I must admit the initial investment for a complete set was a little scary, but I have found them to be well worth every penny. But the quality doesn't stop there...Joe's customer service after the sale is unparalleled. A quick story: a couple of weeks ago I was checking my harps on a Saturday morning after a Friday night gig. I realized I had injured TWO of my "A" line harps. Having a studio session scheduled the following Saturday, I was concerned I would not have my full set of "A" line harps for recording. I emailed Joe and told him of my situation. He promptly replied and told me if I could get the harps to him by Monday, he would repair them as soon as he got them, and get them in the mail Tuesday. Saturday came, and I was able to go to the session with a full set of Spier's harps thanks to Joe. For him to make this happen for me, I realize he had to drop everything else he was doing and take care of my harps. That is great customer service!! I am, and always will be a customer of Joe Spier's Harmonicas.
Mike D'Aurizio