[Harp-L] Michael Polesky

I am so sad to hear of Michael's passing.He was an amazing player, friend, and runnin buddy at SPAH.
I send condolences to his family and friends.

Michael and I once got into a friendly exhibition at a SPAH on C chromatics in the key of E. E is not typically a
preferred jazz key and not Michael's favorite. I could get around ok and E is a favorite for me. So what does he do?
Michael commissioned and showed up with a B! He was invinceable!

Once Michael was interested in trying to play a diatonic chromatically. He had me make an overblow/overdraw Harmonica
so he could see. He contacted me afterward and not only coined a Michealism, but reported that he had achieved his first "overblah"!

I, and we all, will miss him terribly.