Re: [Harp-L] Michael Polesky

Words just can't express it, but I will say he was brilliant, one of a kind, and made beautiful music on that thing.

Here's a cut from the jazz harmonica summit dvd of Michael playing "Old Folks" that I hadn't previously posted. His playing on this says it all, at least for me:

http://youtu.be/xJGwKxaiArI

RIP my friend.

- Slim.