Besides being a great chromatic player he played many other wind instruments as well.

He was also a past owner of harp-l.

I might load one of his tracks on my website to finish out the month of November.

On Nov 26, 2011, at 3:34 PM, harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Message: 11
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 11:41:23 -0800
From: David Fairweather <dmf273@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Michael Polesky
To: "Harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

I'm very sad to inform you all that Michael Polesky passed last night
around 10:30 pm on November 25, 2011. As many of you know, Michael was
very sick with lung and liver cancer. Although he was unable to attend
SPAH 2011 in Virginia last August where he received this years Award of
Merit, Michael and his family did make the trip to the Garden State
Harmonica Festival in New Jersey last month where he delivered his last on
stage performances and received a nice round of applause. He wanted you
all to know how very grateful and proud he was of the SPAH Award of Merit
and spoke frequently of his gratitude for it. Michael is survived by his
wife Sherri and his daughter Marilyn. In coming days and weeks I will
try to post links to his musical legacy, and I invite you all to do
likewise if you have any of his performances recorded.

Peace.

Michael Easton
www.harmonicarepair.com