[Harp-L] Re: [Harp-=L] U-blocking

My apologies for the weird formatting on my previous post. It looked "normal"
when I sent it using Hotmail. Apparently there were embedded (hidden)
control codes (perhaps the difference is in EndOfLine - CR versus CRLF).

It's very frustrating to have the formatting screwed up by factors not directly
under your control. I hesitate to resend it because I'm not sure how to get
rid of the hidden characters, and it might end up even more messed up.

Regards,
Crazy Bob