[Harp-L] Filip Jers - The Garden - Digital Single Released on Spotify, iTunes, Amazon etc

Hello Music Lovers

I have released a single song on Spotify, iTunes, Amazon etc.
Spotify is streaming music program, do you have it in US?
Its very big in Europe and started in Sweden, some years ago.

Here is the link to my song,

http://open.spotify.com/track/3X7SBNdS3V0fTKicT62WHb    (if you have the program, you can stream the song for free)

http://itunes.apple.com/se/album/the-garden-single/id468897439

Its called "The Garden" and is composed by me.

I play a Suzuki Manji and fingerpick on my Martin 000-15, they work good togheter!

This song is in the genre "folk/jazz acoustic instrumental sing/songwriter".

:-)

All the best and welcome to check it out!
/Filip Jers

Filip Jers

www.filipjers.com

phone: 0046 768 08 25 50