Re: [Harp-L] Bb Chromonica - Higher than regular C?

Brother Dan,

Look here: http://coast2coastmusic.com/chromatic/tuning_charts.shtml

    N.B. - Chromatics from lowest to highest in pitch are:
              Tenor (or Low) C, D, Eb, E, F, G, A, Bb, B, C

And, http://www.angelfire.com/music/HarpOn/ - Look at Chrom Scales

And, http://www.angelfire.com/music/HarpOn/chrom.html

And, http://www.suzukimusic.com/harmonicas/notation/

And, http://www.suzukimusic.com/harmonicas/notation/

And, http://www.patmissin.com/ffaq/q22.html

I found that fewer half steps are required when playing "I Wanna Be Around" by Tony Bennett using a Bb chromatic.

Additionally look to: http://www.slidemeister.com/forums/index.php Plenty of key discussions. http://www.slidemeister.com/forums/index.php?topic=5219.0
http://www.slidemeister.com/forums/index.php?topic=4279.0
[ ; - >

Be Blues...And Jazz,