Re: [Harp-L] The silent harmonica

On Nov 22, 2011, at 9:16 PM, George Miklas wrote:

> Hey Joey,
>
> When did you start measuring in the metric system?  Oh I see... you converted your measurements for Martin because he plays harmonica in a nation where the metric system is the standard...

Big George..as a consulate brat whom lived about 1/3 his first 18 years in Austria, Italy, France, another 1/3 at Staten Island, and another 1/3 at Pittsburgh, I have always known the metric system. And I use them interchangeably. Those sizes are: 26 1/4" x 39 3/8" x 59 1/8". And no, we weren't rich. lolol
smo-joe  (happy gobble gobble) :)