Re: [Harp-L] The silent harmonica

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 3:34 PM, martin oldsberg
<martinoldsberg@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Becuse of a move to a new apartment I´m faced with a nasty problem: it´s
> not sound proof here.

I wonder if your harp cupped into a mic, then mixed with music to your
headphones would keep all the sound controlled? There would be a little
acoustic energy from your harp, but would give you lots of volume potential.

Too bad, I can relate. I rounded up many egg cartons made of pressed paper
(not Styrofoam) glued them to 3 panels of flat cardboard. Helps a little.

If temperatures and ventilation are suitable for a time, a closet can be a
practice room.

Robert Hale
Learn Harmonica by Webcam
Low Rates, High Success