[Harp-L] Super Sonny Amp For Sale and Silvertones

I'm selling my Sonny JR Super Sonny Amp .It is is great shape and works like new ! I'm only selling it because I have a 1963 Brown concert ,And don't need 2 large amps with 4x10's I'm asking 1,500 OBO plus shipping

I also have a 1962 ? Brown concert for sale that is in rough condition that needs a resistor and possibly a cap job .It's missing the top back panel and the speakers are 4 mojo tones I'm asking 900 . OBO plus shipping

Also selling two silvertone amps
A model 1481 missing the back panel and non original speaker , it has a 8 inch fender alnico in it 250,obo plus shipping
And I have a model 1482 all original with 1x12 I'm asking 350 obo plus shipping