[Harp-L] Alnico or Ceramic speaker

I pulled up the email, and the conversation was regarding a different
speaker, the ceramic 12F125S, which I put in a cabinet for use with an old
tube PA head.  I didn't ask about the alnico versions of the O and the S,
when I bought them later.  I just ordered them with the caps based on Ted
Weber's statement.

Doug:  Would you recommend a harp dust cap?  Or is the speaker already
suited to amplified harp?

Ted:  It will be fine, but I would order it with the H dustcap if you are
going to use it primarily for harp.

Hope this helps..

Doug