To: "Harp-l for posting" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 7:08 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Alnico or Ceramic speaker

I have the Weber 12A125-O Vintage Series AlNiCo 12 inch Speaker, * Dope -
Light, * Impedance - 8 Ohms, * Power - 30 watts installed in a '61 Gibson
Explorer cut for 12" speaker with 2-6V6s about 14 watts.

I like it a lot.  It is my favorite amp for small to mid sized rooms with
bands that play at a reasonable level.

Doug S.