[Harp-L] Alnico or Ceramic speaker

So I am looking for a 12" (4ohm) speaker for a harp amp (push-pull w/two 6V6's) that puts out 16watts peak (10watts clean tone) and I have been looking into Weber speakers as they seem to be the only maker supplying 4ohm 12". The models I am interested in from their site is the 12A125-S or the 12F150. I am looking for that old vintage tone of the mid 50's Fender tweeds. What do you guys suggest for a speaker and why?

Cheers,
Joey Anchors

http://joeyanchors.wordpress.com/