[Harp-L] Kansas City Sunday and Monday

Hi all,
I see that someone mentioned the Knuckleheads Levee Town jam every Sunday
2-7 as the thing to do in Kansas City on Sundays. Every Sunday 6-9 Lee
McBee and the Confessors play at BB's Lawnside BBQ.  Patrick Recob plays
bass with Lee McBee, and I play harmonica with Levee Town.  Monday night
there will be a beginning harmonica class at 6:30 and a blues harmonica
class at 8:00 at Knuckleheads.  Together we will teach the harmonica
classes on Mondays, except 11/21, when I'll go home to Chicago and attend
Joe Filisko's classes at the Old Town School of Folk Music.
"I don't care about how to play the harmonica.  I want to know what to
play, when to play, and when not to play."
 "Play for the music.  You don't play for yourself." -Lazy Lester
Say hi to me if you can make it out!
cheers
jimmie meade