Re: [Harp-L] Favorite Mic

Just get a replacement hot NOS crystal.... And fix that  mic!     My
"Crystal Balls" JT-30 was repaired last year,  (Crystal replaced)  by Mark
Overman, of California USA. His  phone number? 408 639 2222... OK, I was staying in
Arizona at the  time... Mark Overman fixed my mic and it has worked just
great ever  since. He charged a fair price and I got my mic back after just a
few  days.
I am a VERY satisfied customer.
John "Whiteboy" Walden
Just now, back in England.... But not for long!
_http://johnwalden.freevar.com_ (http://johnwalden.freevar.com)

In a message dated 11/8/2011 6:11:17 A.M. GMT Standard Time,