Re: [Harp-L] Chromatic and Diatonic - Understanding Music Theory?

Thanks!

I have an acoustic guitar, but no motivation to learn it, lol.  That would
by far be the best move, but my guitar-coordination is pretty much zero.  I
am pretty atheletic, but I physically can't play the drums or guitar with
enough coordination to keep at it.  It isn't sucking at it that frustrates
me, or going slow, but not being able to physically keep it together, lol.
Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
http://www.mikefugazzi.com
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/MikeFugazziMusic>