[Harp-L] spah.org

For the record, spah.org has been off-line for the last few days because we have had a major weather event in the Northeast. This wreaked havoc on both regional and local power and communications infrastructure. As of this moment, a substantial percentage of my town still does not have power or Internet. Mine just went up late yesterday and I am hoping for no further service interruptions.

In the meanwhile, there have been a few technical hiccups to my servers and to my home, to which I must attend. The last few days have not been fun. We were without electricity, heat, and running water. So I hope folks continue to be patient.

Lastly, because I am running for SPAH president, there are going to be some changes after I get the site back up. Stay tuned for a fuller explanation of this situation in the near future.

Thanks for your patience and your support over the last four years.

Best Wishes,

Bob Cohen