[Harp-L] SPAH 2012

Next year's convention will be held in Irving, Texas (adjacent to the Dallas/Ft. Worth airport) and it will run from Aug 14th through Aug 18th. Go ahead and book your flights now. ;)

The hotel, entertainment and seminar details have not yet been posted, but if/when I get them, I'll put them on Harp-L and on the Harmonica Happenings blog (harmonicahappenings.com) if spah.org is still down. Traditionally, the hotel the convention is held in will offer convention attendees a special room rate, so it's worth waiting for that.

--Jp