[Harp-L] Strep throat and harp

Bacteria like strep can form a coat around them called a glycocalx. This acts like a wall making the bugs hard to kill and it produces a biofilm which causes the bacteria to adhere to its environment (harp) . This is what happens when dental plaque is formed. Strep infections can be bad . Necrotizing fascitis(flesh eating disease), toxic shock syndrome, damage to heart valves ect.Anyway I know you won't like my advice especially with the rising prices but I would get rid of the harps. Not worth the risk IMO. Also why the recurrent infections?