[Harp-L] Just four more days to participate in the Harmonica Amplifier Poll

The survey of harmonica players about the amps they use is ongoing until
June 1, 2011.  This will be the first scientifically conducted, unbiased
poll of its kind.  I encourage all players to take part in the poll.  Your
information will be completely confidential.

To participate in the poll please email the answers to these questions to
bluesharpamps@xxxxxxxxx:

-What amplifier do you use most frequently in a performance setting, either
Jam or Gig?

-What amplifier do you use most frequently for recording?

-What amplifier do you use most frequently for practice?

-How many amplifiers do you own that you use for harmonica?

-Thinking of the amplifier you named in Question 1, did you buy it new or
used?

-Do you earn more than 25% of your income directly from playing harmonica?

OPTIONAL:

-What is your age?

-What is your gender?

-In what state do you live?

You can find out a bit more about the survey at these links:

http://bluesharpamps.blogspot.com/2011/04/harmonica-amplifier-poll.html

http://bluesharpamps.blogspot.com/2011/05/thoughts-on-harp-amp-poll.html

Your opinions are welcome!  We don’t want any amp to be underrepresented in
the survey, so please take a moment to fire off an email to
bluesharpamps@xxxxxxxxxx

June 1 is the last day poll submissions will be accepted.  Shortly after
that we will begin publishing the aggregate results.  It will be very
interesting, and we’d like very much for you to be part of it.

Thanks!

--
-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps Blog