[Harp-L] The Free Parking Harmonica Club (in Huntington, WV)

What sounds better????

The Free Parking Harmonica Club

Or

The Free Beer Harmonica Club

The Harmonica Club (of Huntington, WV) got together at Dick King's house last Tuesday. We voted on our favorite place out of 3 locations that we had played.  The winner was to become our new home for future club meetings.  The winner was Gino's Pub and Pizza.  The most common reason given was the large parking lot.  The other 2 locations were in downtown Huntington, so there was no "parking at the door"

I don't remember anyone bringing up the point that The Pub had offered us free beer.  I therefore conclude, that we are either a bunch of honorable people with high standards, or a bunch of liars. (Maybe both.)

Jim Rumbaugh

The WV State Harmonica Championship at The Diamond Teeth Mary Blues Festival Aug 27th & 28th 2011, Huntington,WV