[Harp-L] Mick on harp, or acid?

Hey I ain't no hot-shot harp player, but I have to say Mick's playing on that wierd video strikes me as terrible.  Am I missing some subtle musicality in his failure to be in harmony with the others in the song?  Is he just wasted?  However, I dig the faux acid-trip of the visual special effects, kinda like those flash-backs we were promised back in the day . . .

Dave "You mean I get TWO trips for the price of one?" Fertig
----