Re: [Harp-L] How to make your own reed wrench video

 Oh yeah, Joe,  I hadn't noticed, there is a shotgun shell there. 12 gauge, 2 3/4 inch nitro mag. Im just glad it was in front of the trout book and not the Hemingway book, that would have sent the wrong message for sure.

Youre the one who should be making these videos. Didn't you install a reed with a ladies' boot nail for a rivet once?

David
Elkriverharmonicas.com

Sent from my iPhone