explaining how you do it?
Thanks,
Rick Dempster

>>> The Iceman <icemanle@xxxxxxx> 23/05/2011 1:25 >>>
beautiful, melodic, raunchy, split intervals, rhythmic chugging, soft,
fast, vibrato, OB, bending to pitch, bluesy, and original are a few of
the adverbs I found to describe this music.

-----Original Message-----
From: Filip Jers <filip.jers@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, May 21, 2011 11:42 pm
Subject: [Harp-L] Filip Jers - Spiro - Solo CD released

Hello Music Lovers !

I am very happy and proud to announce that my first soloCD is released.
It was
released 4th of may in Stockholm, Sweden.
It has been getting great reviews in the Swedish newspaper and I have
started to
sell it all over Sweden, and also Brazil, Germany and France.
---
Filip Jers â Spiro

World Harmonica Champion Filip Jers releases his whished-for
solodebut-CD, that
he calls "Spiro". "Spiro" means "to breathe" in latin. On his solodebut
Filip
Jers breathes notes out of his harmonica. He also plays guitar,
accordion and
jawharp on the CD. All thirteen songs are composed by Filip Jers with
inspiration from the purple notes of jazz, the blue of the blues and
the green
notes of folkmusic.
The CD is a musical journey with focus on the soulfull sound of the
harmonica
and its unique possibilites in the wonderful world of music.

Spring 2011 Filip graduated with a masterdegree in music from the Royal
Academy
of Music in Stockholm, as the first harmonica player ever.
------
Brendan Power says

"I'm enjoying your CD :) Refreshing in its directness and simplicity,
but
with intriguing arrangements and varied styles. Tracks or sounds that
stood
out to me were The Basement, the counterpoint on Follow Me, the cool
dissonance on Improvisation 11, the swing on Ostra Promenaden."

For two free streaming songs, come to

http://soundcloud.com/filipjers

To see my perform Blues 2002 from the releaseconcert, check here

http://youtu.be/_yThTom3V_s

To buy the CD via PayPal (shipping worldwide), come to

www.filipjers.com

All the best from sunny Stockholm, Sweden

/ Filip Jers

www.myspace.com/filipjers
http://www.youtube.com/filipjers