From: Bill Kumpe <bkumpe@xxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, April 29, 2011 5:43:10 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] RE: Suzuki price increases

Given the current state of the dollar, the weakness in the American
manufacturing sector and inexorable rise of both German and Japanese harps
toward fifty bucks a throw, is there any good reason we should not have a
quality domestic manufactured harp?  There are small aircraft machine shops
all over this town that are laying off employees that could turn out a great
harp just as easily as the much more complicated and regulated whatsit valve
actuator for a 747.

Bill Kumpe

Tulsa, OK