Re: [Harp-L] Flight of the Bumblebee on a diatonic harmonica

Alexey, thanks for looking into this for me. I wish you the best of luck,
 I`ll try working on it, but now I think my skill only permits me to do
worldly-like playing. the videos sent are pretty awesome, but that`s still
cheating. Gotta be a diatonic harmonica in the key of B... for bumblebee.

Jake