[Harp-L] Re: Practice motivation tips?

My tips for motivation.
make it a rule that you play blues music only in the car.  This always gets
me ready to practice listening to the pros jam.  I can recommend Harmonica
Masters vol4 and vol16 both at amazon.com  David Barrett and Joe Filisko
and others put together "The History of the Harmonica", this is also good.

I practice several times a day.  I have a dog, so going for a walk I always
make that my time to practice.

I always leave one harmonica in the car.  That way you can always practice
when you are at the drive through car wash.  Waiting at the stop light.
Before you get gas, etc.... (not while driving, if the airbag were to
deploy, it could be fatal)

Try not to be in a hurry to learn as quickly as you can.  Try to have the
right mind set to just enjoy your current practice situation.  If you put
the time in and are patient, you will see progress.

Stop watching youtube videos and instead practice.

Go practice RIGHT NOW!!!  :-)

my 0.02
Chris