[Harp-L] Re: Practice motivation tips

I can assure that if you decide to try out the outstanding David Barrett www.bluesharmonica.com you wont find yourself lackign of motivation for practicing.
The structure of the website is just addicting, you know which song-challenge is next, you know that if you want to move on to that "amazing" song you find so amusing you first have to master the techniques taught before, and you got a pro to whom you can send your study song mp3 in order to have his ok to move on.
The goal to learn a particular thingh, the feedback you receive which make you confident you mastered what you had been studying, the enormous amount of material to learn, the supporting comunity of expert right there to give you support, all makes you feel not alone in your practicing, which is the key not to give up to lazyness, I will add that to me the somehow feel of the "duty" to show your progress to somebody who put so much time and efforts to give you all the possible means to learn it at such a little cost is a stong input not to give up a single day from practicing hard to show your appriciation and gratitude for the learning opportunity you got.