[Harp-L] Lesson with the Robert Hale-AKA the Duke of Wail

Hi All,

Just wanted to say that I had a harp lesson with Robert Hale this afternoon and really liked how it turned out. We worked on a couple of harmonica basics that gave me a sense of what I was doing right and what I needed work on. He also had several recommendations for things that may help. I am pretty sure that there will be several lesson in the future. The lesson lasted only half an hour for 15 bucks, but if we went longer I think we would have only been cramming extra things in, but that may have been overkill. We concentrated on draw and blow bends, so I got a chance to work on them and hear what they should sound like in isolation. All in all I was very happy with the way it turned out and think his lessons can benefit others; plus he contributes to this list.

Johnny 'Cockaroo' Kapetan