[Harp-L] "Time Is Tight" Hammond Organ Sound on Chromatic

Hi friends,

I've been using a Digitech RP350 with Richard Hunter's patches to get
a Hammond organ effect on some tunes my band plays. Most of these
tunes I play diatonic but recently we started playing Booker T's "Time
is Tight" (The Blues Brother's Intro Tune) and using this effect on
open chords chromatic is just killer.

Check out this YouTube video for a taste.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMHuWKRusLY

Of course I forgot to switch to the effect at the start of the song so
you can really hear the difference between normal amplification and
the chorus/rotary speaker effect.

I hope you enjoy it. We sure love playing the song.

Glenn

Glenn Woodhouse
The ColdRail Blues Band
www.ColdRail.com