Re: [Harp-L] breathing from the throat

Do you mean "throat vibrato", getting that distinctive blues sound? If so,
that is on a lot of harmonica lesson sites. I first learned it years ago
from John Sebastion's lessons from Homespun tapes (when they were tapes). It
was fantastic to be able to get that sound at last. If that is what you
mean, it is just a matter of learning it, and once you got it, you got it,
rather than you either got it or you don't. Maybe you meant something else,
if so - oops.