[Harp-L] Blog for music/art lovers (www.wimdijkgraaf.com)

Dear music lovers,

These days I worked a bit on my personal blog at my "official website": http:/www.wimdijkgraaf.com

On that blog I'll post material that inspires me and reflects my own personal taste. It will be a very personal list of topics about music, dance, cinema, science, what ever inspires me and could be nice for other people to have a look at too.

Feel free to have a look and e-mail subscribe to that blog if you like.

Current post are:

Petite Mort – Jiri Kylian, Nederlands Dance Theatre, Amadues Mozart (two videos)
Gustav Mahler – His music is my reference (nice video with Leonard Berstein)
Egberto Gismonti – The evolution of music and the musicia (many videos including a 5 part documentary about this great musician)
Antonio Carlos Jobim – Matita Perê (including a small video with the story of "Matite Pere" and music by Jobim)
Olivier Messiaen – one of my heroes and major influences (focussed on his bird songs, including some nice videos with him speaking & singing)
Warm regards,

Wim Dijkgraaf