[Harp-L] Free jam tracks from Seydel

Someone recently asked about jam tracks, here is a link to some free ones
from Seydel, for a yearly contest they are planning to have till 2016, if I
read the page right.  I didn't spot it, but I'm sure they restrict use to
personal, and no using the tracks for money making recordings.  Of course,
you could see my signature line in regards to that statement..

http://www.seydel1847.de/epages/Seydel.sf/en_GB/?ObjectID=154492&Locale=en_G

Bruce K Ritter

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know
for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain