Re: [Harp-L] Manji is $44.50 at Musicians Friend

Rockin Ron is out of stock on the C Manji, but is offering a deal on
pre-orders of them as of yesterday. Yes, I broke down to try one of these
things. No connection to Rockin' Ron, other than the great service I get
from him. Finally talked to the guy yesterday and found out he started his
business because he got tired of ordering harps from other online businesses
and getting backorder notices (sound familiar?). I like people who start a
business to do things the way they would like to see them done. I also buy a
lot of music gear from musiciansfriend.com, and am always 100% satisfied
with their service and return policy (not on harps, of course).