From: Buck Worley <boogalloo@xxxxxxx>
To: dmf273@xxxxxxxxx; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, May 10, 2011 9:53:33 AM
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Harmonica + Juggling

The late Terry McMillon could do it. May he rest in peace.

I never saw him do it in public. At my home, just to entertain the kids (and
others), he would actully juggle (sometimes harps) during a guitar pull and
play. I dont think he ever perfected it but for living room entertainment it was
very cool and funny.