Re: [Harp-L] Cadillac Records - Little Walter

It's all inversely proportional to how famous you want to be.

Thanks Jerry,

----- Original Message -----
From: "michael rubin" <michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Bill Kumpe" <bkumpe@xxxxxxx>
Cc: cljdm@xxxxxxx, harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2011 9:29:04 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Cadillac Records - Little Walter

I agree that Walter and others had reputations of doing morally
questionable things. If they had shown him getting in fights, doing
drugs and alcohol and being a womanizer I would have enjoyed the movie
just fine. As it is, I will always add a warning to my recommendation
to watch the movie.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com