RE: [Harp-L] In line monitor???

One thing that I have used with some degree of success is a Line 6 Pod. The old original that looks like a kidney bean. Plus it has a lot of other whistles and bells and is programmable and cheap. I dont use big headphones but ear buds. Sony makes decent ones for around $80 that come with a variety of ear fits; noise cancelling or foam and different sizes. This is what I use at my church gig.