Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica + Juggling

I know a guy who can do it--he is a professional juggler, seems to be in
Chicago area now (or was in January of this year), but has spent quite a bit
of time in the San Diego area.
http://www.thechiguide.com/beta/chiguideweekly/01_11_2011
Brad French is his name, and as I recall, he doesn't know how to play but
one tune--
I have stolen a few of his jokes, one of my favorites:
I like small children, I just can't finish one.
Byeeeee . . . .