Re: [Harp-L] How to tell the key of any song or music

that's a great resource and right on - I always look at the guitarist's
hands to find the key, easy, since I play guitar, but for those who don't or
beginners who haven't figured things out yet - this is everything they need
to know. I hope anyone who struggles finding the right harp to jam along
with finds this link and also that we have heard the last of "what key
means".