[Harp-L] Good Morning Little School Girls - Jonny Lang version

Okay, I am going nuts trying to play the beginning hook of this song along with the opening guitar.
If anyone is familiar with this version and can help it would be appreciated.

I believe the song is in key of D but a friend thinks it is more Dm. I have tried a G harp in 2nd position,
a D harp in 1st position and a C harp in 3rd position but I can't get it.

HELP !!!

Denny