Ken H in OH

From: Bruce K Ritter

OK, so this morning I'm doing my exercises and listening to Pandora internet
radio, when they pop on a song "horseradish" by a band "horses".  I managed
to find one internet reference to them, but lost it.  I found the album on
amazon, http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0000DZGVX/?
<http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0000DZGVX/?&tag=savagebeast-20>
&tag=savagebeast-20 and learned they had one album in 69 (and the samples
sound very 69ish).  Anyone know anything about them?  Who was the harp
player and what was his career like?  You can give horseradish a listen and
guess what big name harp song influenced it, but I'll give you a hint, it
would start with a "J" and rhymes with duke.

Still, it was fun and I enjoyed it this morning.  It might not qualify as
weight lifting music, but the stretching/postural exercises I was doing
today it was good for.