Re: [Harp-L] What's a "key"?

Errr...what was being got at?
RD

>>> Bob McGraw <harpbob@xxxxxxxxxxx> 6/05/2011 12:26 >>>
While I understand what you're getting at, actually those questions
have little practical relevence for this discussion.
Everybody involved in this discussion knows what is meant here by the
term "key" and they also know exactly what they're going to do with
that information when they determine the key.
WVa Bob

Sent from my iPhone