[Harp-L] Will Scarlett & Frank Fotusky

Howdy Folks -  As of right now, Will  Scarlett and I will be doing two shows here on the east coast. If you're in the area, I hope you can make it.- Frank

If you're unfamiliar with Will: www.willscarlett.com

July 30th we'll be at Caffe Lena in Saratoga Springs, NY www.caffelena.org
and
July 31 at The Jalopy Theatre in Brooklyn NY www.jalopy.biz

Frank Fotusky

Snappy Turtle Productions

PO BOX 142

Beachwood, NJ 08722

732-286-4878

www.youtube.com/snappyturtle

www.facebook.com/frankfotusky

www.fotusky.com

What's being said:

A wonderful album (Teasin' the Frets) from a wonderful friend. John Jackson (1924-2002)

Frank Fotusky should be a major name in country blues. Eventually he will be, but for now he has achieved cult status, armed with a great repertoire and fantastic chops and feel. And, like fine whiskey, he takes the blues, plays it smooth and then has that bite that lets you know this is the real deal.

--James Reams (Producer, Good Coffeehouse Music Parlor, now in its 35th year of roots music concerts)

Frank Fotuskys handling of the country blues is kinda like a burlap sack made with silk instead of jute. It is that old familiar weave, that old familiar shape. But damn, it sure is smooth. Or to vary my metaphor, the genuine article viewed through a very clean pane of glass.- Peter James, Promoter